The SwissLas PM-1200RGB LD (Low Divergence) lasers are completely equipped with diodes - even for the green color. These green 520 nm diodes are seamlessly integrated in the SwissLas RGB array modules. The SwissLas PM-1200RGB LD is characterized by an extremely low divergence of only about 0.8 mrad at full angle. This fact makes the show laser perfect for highly accurate laser beams and perfectly suitable for graphics projections as well.
The advantages of this show laser are:
- an extremely low divergence (ca. 0.8 mrad)
- sharp beams and precise projections
- a brilliant green with great linear color fading behavior
- a high professional solution for laser applications that need highly accurate color balancing, but don't need too high powers.
The RGB module used for the Pure Micro projectors are Swiss Made and have the special beam shaping and collimation of Swisslas to ensure great beam precision. No matter if graphics projections, beam shows or professional advertising - the Pure Micro units work on highest professional level.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fins (bottom part).
The very small housing (18,5 x 16,5 x 12,5 cm) and the very low weight makes this unit very versatile: Just carry several Pure Micro units in your hand luggage to your laser shows all around the world! Of course the Pure Micro units respect the very latest safety regulations according to IEC-60825.
The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3 mm and beam divergence of about 0.8 mrad. There is a guaranteed total power of 1,000 mW and a typical output power of 1,200 mW.
- Total Power typical: 1,200mW
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 1,000mW
- Power Red: >170 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: >150 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: >730 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3 mm / 0.8 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional DMX, LAN, SD-card
- Scanner: ScannerMax 506 scanner system, >35 kpps @ 8° ILDA; as upgrade available CT-6210HP, >50 kpps @ 8° ILDA
- Scan Angle max.: 60°
- Accessories: External PSU, Allen key, power cable, manual
- Power Supply: External 24 V DC 4 A for 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 90 W
- Dimensions: 185/165/125 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg