The SwissLas PM-3000B is a single color laser system with 450 nm blue for a very high visibility.
The SwissLas Pure Micro Series sets new standards in terms of high power lasers in extremely small housings. The SwissLas PM-3000B is equipped with ScannerMax 506 scanner system and up to 35 kpps @ 8° ILDA.
No matter if beam shows or professional advertising - the Pure Micro units work on highest professional level.
Like all Pure Micro systems, the PM-3000B has trim pots on the back side of the housing for x/y shift and they come with professional ILDA interface. The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the exterior cooling fins (bottom part).
The very small housing (18.6 x 16.5 x 12.5 cm) and the very low weight makes this unit very versatile: Just carry several Pure Micro units in your hand luggage to your laser shows all around the world! Of course the Pure Micro units respect the very latest safety regulations according to IEC-60825.
The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3.5 mm and beam divergence of 1.0 mrad (average). It has a guaranteed output power of 2,700 mW and a typical output power of 3,000 mW.
- Total Power typical: 3,000 mW
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 2,700 mW
- Power Blue: >2,700 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3.5 mm / 1.0 mrad (average)
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional DMX, LAN, SD-card
- Scanner: ScannerMax 506 scanner system, >35 kpps @ 8° ILDA; as upgrade available CT-6210HP, >50 kpps @ 8° ILDA
- Scan Angle max.: 60°
- Accessories: External PSU, Allen key, power cable, manual
- Power Supply: External 24 V DC 4 A for 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 90 W
- Dimensions: 185/165/125 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg