The SwissLas PM-1600G LD lasers are equipped with green 520nm diodes. LD is characterized by an extremely low divergence of only about 0.8 mrad at full angle. This fact makes the show laser perfect for highly accurate laser beams and perfectly suitable for graphics projections as well.
The advantages of this show laser are:
- an extremely low divergence (ca. 0.8 mrad)
- sharp beams and precise projections
- a brilliant green with great linear color fading behavior
- a high professional solution for laser applications that need highly accurate color balancing, but don't need too high powers.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fins (bottom part).
The very small housing (18.5 x 16.5 x 12.5 cm) and the very low weight makes this unit very versatile: Just carry several Pure Micro units in your hand luggage to your laser shows all around the world! Of course the Pure Micro units respect the very latest safety regulations according to IEC-60825.
The projector has great beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3.5 mm and beam divergence of 0.8 mrad (full angle). There is a guaranteed total power of 1,400 mW and a typical output power of 1,800 mW.
- Total Power typical: 1,800 mW
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 1,400 mW
- Power Green: >1,600 mW / 520 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3.5 mm / 0.8 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional DMX, LAN, SD-card
- Scanner: ScannerMax 506 scanner system, >35 kpps @ 8° ILDA; as upgrade available CT-6210HP, >50 kpps @ 8° ILDA
- Scan Angle max.: 60°
- Accessories: External PSU, Allen key, power cable, manual
- Power Supply: External 24 V DC 4 A for 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Dimensions: 185/165/125 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg